Friday, January 9, 2009

And the winner is....

Hello friends! I'm Heather Lorayne Farley, another one of your fellow losers. I am so very excited to be a part of this fantastic contest. Although I don't consider it a contest at all. To me it's simply my chance to become the best version of myself with my own set of personal cheerleaders! I know we've all been on the same roller coaster for years now, and some of us have been stuck at the top looking down. Always looking down. I've been teetering on this same plateau for, well, going on nine years now. That's how old my "baby" is. But that's ALL about to change! I've finally gotten to the point where enough is enough and I've had all I can possibly take. I'm going to be the one people stop talking to look at when I enter a room. I'm going to be the hottest mama on the block! I'm going to be the prize my husband wants to show off once more. Yep girls, that's me! I hope we all can become the best of comrades during this event, and I want to thank you from the get go for helping me do this. It means the world to me. I guess all that's left to say is good luck to us all, and may we each forever more be the best losers out there!

5 comments:

  1. It is so great to have so many ladies on board to support and to support us! It definitely helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of all, you can find the inner beauty that is inside! I know you can be successful sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your positive attitude! Keep that up, and you'll be seeing results in NO TIME! Can't wait to see how well you do.

    My blogsite is: www.whittlingmymiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you need to be posting! How have things been going??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on head, how are things going for ya? We are here for you. I am glad that you came with us to chili's the other night! We all know how hard it is getting healthy without support!

    ReplyDelete